Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gratitude

I'm just feeling overwhelmed today with gratitude. I love my life. I'm grateful for the things my Father in Heaven has blessed me with. I'm grateful for His timing and His way of teaching. I'm grateful He has asked me to work hard for the things I desire and I'm grateful to care so much about those things because I've had to work for them. I'm grateful to be able to depend on my Savior because I trust Him completely. I'm grateful that He leads me step by step and that the Spirit has born witness to me that that is the to grow. Christ grew grace by grace and I'm grateful for His example in everything. I'm grateful for Sundays. I'm grateful for quiet moments and feelings of peace after much tribulation and anxiety. I know that God keeps His promises and I'm grateful to be able to look back on so many things in my life and to see His consistency. I really don't know why I'm so lucky and why I've been blessed to have the life I do. Life is beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. i'll be the first to say..

    I'M GRATEFUL FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you Sal! And I too am grateful for you :)

    ReplyDelete