Sunday, September 27, 2009

I want EVERYONE to know this.


Today I was touched through the medium of song. My sweet roommates (who are sisters) sang "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" in sacrament meeting and that song always always helps me remember what I believe and what I have to be grateful for. I was talking to one of the girls afterward and we talked about how strong the Spirit was as they were singing. We talked about how amazing it is that if you do your part to prepare when you serve, the Holy Ghost will spread that desire of love and sharing of your testimony with everyone around you. My roommates had prepared, but they knew it was the Holy Ghost who provided our congregation with what we needed.
Today my favorite part of the song was I know that my Redeemer lives, so come what may. Life can be hard and get you down, but if you believe Christ, you can get through and do anything! It's like spiritually saying bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment