Friday, September 18, 2009

You are My Exception


I finally watched He's Just Not That Into You this week. Loved it! It was really so funny and so true. The only way it could have been better was if they took out this one nasty couple. There was adultery in it and although they didn't show it in a good light, I would have just nixed it--I'm just not that into that.
I really liked how honest the movie and messages were. It really makes you think. After watching it, my roommates and I all talked about times where the guy must have just not been into us. It was pretty funny. I agree with the message of the movie...you can make all the excuses you want, but if he's not trying to date you, he just not that into you. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. You're back!!! Ba ha ha. I totally agree. I liked that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. basically after watching that movie my friends and i all just sat on the couch and were like...'dang have we EVER had a guy that was into us?' haha really though I agree that movie was really good and hilarious, but the cheating husband...what a loser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how honest the movie was. But I agree, that one couple bugged.

    ReplyDelete