Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hooked on Pan door ah


I recently rediscovered Pandora. Free music. I love it! It's so user friendly and it's good at exposing me to songs I haven't heard. I don't love the ads on it, but the other day it played an ad promoting MARRIAGE! How cool is that? And kinda random. Anyway, one thing has been bugging me about Pandora. Sometimes a song comes on and I don't appreciate the language or subject, but I love the feel and sound. So I wish there was a button for me to push that says, "Hey Pandora, I like this type of song a lot, but just don't play me any songs with swear words or about losing virginity. Thanks!" At first it shocked me that I couldn't request that, but then I realized that I had forgotten how I live in a bubble called Provo:) Maybe there is a way to fix my settings like this, so if anyone knows about it...let me know please!

1 comment:

  1. I love Pandora, as well. I haven't really had that problem, though, since I mainly use it to listen to calming music (like Michael Buble, Josh Groban, and piano solos) as I work and those songs are clean. But it really is too bad that they only analyze the musical qualities of the songs to figure out what to play instead of the lyrics. The lyrics are important, too!

    ReplyDelete