Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I do. Media.

So is a wedding considered media? It is sending a message from one party to other parties, so I'm going to say yes. My two best friends got married last week! To each other! Yay!


When I was seven, my brother's best friend (my surrogate brother) brought his little sister Melanie to play with me. We became good friends and went through elementary school , junior high, and high school together and became best friends in 10th grade. I love Melanie to pieces. She is so different from me, but we really think each other are interesting. It's great.


When I was eight, Adam's family moved into my ward and I totally had a crush on him. It didn't last long, which is good seeing as he and Melanie started "dating" in 9th grade and have been in love ever since! I'm in love with them as a couple. If that's even possible...


I guess the main message that I got from their wedding is that marriage is ordained of God and we should support it. I'm glad to have such great examples of love and sacrifice in my life, like Mel and Adam. Maybe someday I'll want to get married too. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. They are my favorite couple EVER!!! I am so glad they finally sealed the deal! haha

    ReplyDelete