Monday, October 5, 2009

Love/Hate

So I basically have a love/hate relationships with the Twilight series. I love getting carried away into another life, but I can't stand how over the top the characters are. I think the stories (in the first few) are really interesting, but the writing is poorly done. Anyway, my roommates and I watched this hilarious spoof of the Twilight movie and I want to share it. BTW it gets weird and not funny at the end, so I recommend turning it off at about 4min 5sec. Enjoy! Oh and if you want to know how to make it seem hilarious...watch it with people you love and quote it all the time and then watch it periodically after that. And if it's late at night that helps too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sILnTjYlNxc
A picture for you thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the love and hate the Twilight series. I love the whole fantasy part of it, but the characters just get on my nerves, they are just so complicated...nevertheless, I couldn't stop reading them once I started.

    ReplyDelete