Sunday, October 18, 2009

The things you find out on facebook...

So I was just on facebook with my cousin and she showed me a picture of the guy she is dating. Cool. Turns out I met him at the pool about a year ago and he got my number and asked me out. It didn't ever work for us to go out, which is a pretty good thing (all things considered). Anyway, if there wasn't such thing as facebook, we would have saved this discovery for another time. And it would have been in person, which could have been great! And perhaps slightly awkward, which can be great too!I'd say he has pretty good taste. Wouldn't you?

2 comments:

  1. that happened the other day to my friends. I love the friends in common feature. It's a small small world

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shelleys know how to breed attractive humans. mmhmm.

    ReplyDelete